Thursday, September 23, 2010

Waseda + 2nd relief

Sunday: Waseda was SUPER DUPER FUN!!! (Although we came late and did not try out the highschool clothes and huanted house and slime and many more...) We are still happy!! :D

Cos we see A LOT of KAWAII GUYS!!! >.<>

Next year go, I going to take pictures with them :D:D

Yeah and some good news. :D IM SO GONNA APPLY to be a GL~ xD And there would be JTC camp next sem. :D So looking forward to it. :D

I hope before the audition, i need to be more confident, more daring and more crazy xD
Although I did not sudden boomz with big voice, but I can improve on my voice and my confidence!! I AM NOT SCARED OF STRANGERS LE!!! And I can LEAD a class well... (hmm, not so well bah...) At least i did try and it helps a little. :)

Phoof, and NOW I'LL TELL U ABOUT my 2nd relief~ This time, the LOWER SEC~~ 2e3 and 2e5... Srsly, i think that 2e5 is more quiet... x.x But overall, they are not so noisy... and they are guai. :D:D And one is srsly DAMN BUBBLY AND CUTE lah... >.<

Aww... And I finally got prove of teaching~~ 2 letters for both times~~ Ahh~~ Ureshii~~