Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's forgive and forget

Let's not use hurtful, foul words. The world deserve much better than a mouth full of foul words from me. I got to try to stop being soooo expressive. Deal everything with a smile :) they say... Behind the smile you can see my thoughts go wild and my mind exploding. YES I AM HOLDING IN MY UTMOST SINCERE THOUGHTS opps.

Where did the me 5 years ago been? The girl who sincerely cares, genuinely wants world peace and the girl who do not swear foul words.

Now if I did not control my emotions, crude words will come out from my very own mouth. I realised while watching the blockbuster Korean zombie movie "Train to Busan", I let out a lot of swear words. Clearly a lot of Fucks were given for this movie. (lmao how punny)... My friends said they can hear me swearing throughout. OH GOSH WHY. I tried my best to control my mouth and mind but I ended up still giving all the fucks. =A=

It has evolved over the years and it seemed to be my staple vocabulary now. Well, well done. FML. Since when did this happen? IDKY and how. Oh well. Sorry guys if I say out swear words casually, I have no intentions at all to demean, literally fuck you up or screw you up OR find your mum OR give you hell ok. I was just being a bitttt tooooo expressive and yes I am trying to find substitute words for them.

So meanwhile, forgive and forget okay? :D