Friday, September 2, 2016

A letter to someone I used to be almost close with

Dearest,

We used to be so close, we used to share the bulk of our times together; you used to include me in every part of your life, things went so well till I thought maybe I should give it a push and work it out. All went well until you decided it was time to let it all go.

No warnings, so sudden, I was not part of your life anymore.

Remember when we used to brainstorm on where shall we backpack to? We had sooooo many backpacking plans. Well, I am going to execute them out without your presence now. Youth waits for no one.

Remember when you used to ask me to support you for a competition if you made it into the finals? I said yes and I was rooting all the way for you but you did not make it. #sadbutlifegoeson I said.

Now all past and I grew to believe that fun times don't last, at least not with you. Now you are coming back to me, asking me back to your life. Sorry but no. Are we even that close in the past? No. Not at all. Back then, I am all your life but sorry to say you are not all my life.

For the times you are not there, I had my life filled with wonderful moments that you could not fulfill. Now that you are not on my mind anymore, everything seems easier and I have all the freedom I want.

Please stop asking me into your life. I do not like how you desperately wants us to work it out. It makes you look sad and pitiful. Go away, far and beyond. And PLEASE do not interfere with my life anymore. I have no thoughts about going to your life or letting you into my life.

-end-

Somehow Taylor Swift's Love Story came in my mind lmao.