Wednesday, October 26, 2016

2016 resolution review

With 66 days to 2017, let me look back at my 3016 resolutions. Did I fulfil or start on any??!

Lets see... Grabbed this from my Jan 6 post.

1. Branch out on sports - OH supposed to have a rock climbing but I guess that didn't happened.... Well... Still half fucked running. 
2. GPA 4 - No. Got C and Ds instead.
3. Be punctual - Guess somehow this is a yes?
4. Maintain a good posture - In progress
5. Eat less desserts - IDK
6. Travel twice - Taiwan in April, Japan in end Dec. ok can strike off this.
7. Save up the xxx amount - Not much movement at all. #rollseye
8. Enter stock market - Got the account but have no progress wtf.
9. Have a saving plans/ future plans - Nothing.
10. Growth in career - It is still in a maze.

SEE. I didn't fulfil any. Are these difficult to achieve ? No right? Frankly speaking these are not sky high targets. It should be the things I need to be constantly doing.

Things like GPA... Do I need a resolution to make sure I hit a 4??! Oh gosh. Others too. So mad at myself. So so so mad.