Friday, November 18, 2016

Time of the year

The major time of the year - Mathematics exam. #rollseyes

Yea I know I am asking for it. Design student studying Mathematics. #rollseye again. I had been complaining and whining all the time for the past 2 weeks. I have no confidence that I will pass all... Not to mention a bare minimum 40%.

How do Fourier series work? For god's sake, why do Fourier found such discoveries?? Can you please enlighten me in my dreams? Intensive mentoring session before Monday. Thanks.

Anyway, at the rate I am going, I am going to repeat all my modules. #bawlseyesout

I procrastinated wayyy to much and no one is blessing me enough to pass omg. Yah I am blaming on external forces now. Bwahh...

Prepare to fail, prepare to repeat... Prepare to work hard... (That comes... last.... LOL. What is hard work??!)

But I swear, this is the first time I studied so hard... To the extent that my mum kinda got a bit scared at my study rate... For the 23 years of my life, I had not study till late night at all... Now here I am... I am studying to late nights. =_____= Talk about a twist of fate... Interesting transformation ah...