Sunday, June 11, 2017

Goodbye my First Love

I finally saw you. You still look the same as you were 14 years ago. No you will not remember me. You are just someone I liked when I was 10. It was a one sided puppy love for you, one sided admiration for you. You are so cool, so swift, so talented.

Though we barely crossed paths since you graduated, I am still glad that I once knew you. :)

And then 14 years forward, I saw you. Finally... I knew it was you from far. You are still the same, that smile and gentle voice of yours.

You are with a girl, maybe your girlfriend / fiancee / wife shopping for groceries. You both look so fine and matching. I am so happy for you. After seeing you again, after 14 years, I can finally close the wonderings about you for the past years.

I used to wonder about how you are doing and how will you grow up to be. Now I saw you, I am glad you are doing well in live. :)

Guess what, you kinda motivated me during my pri school days. Thank you for that. Thank you for letting me see you again. Stay happy always yea?