Friday, November 10, 2017

A month to remember

It is barely mid-month and I felt like I can't go on till the end of month.

1. my exams are coming and I am always awed by how the exam questions varies much from my textbook and quizzes. By difference, I mean A LOT. e.g.

In textbookDraw an abacus machine with the following:
Max ( [m] , [n] ) -> m
Min ( [m] , [n] ) -> n
n-m -> p
In QuizDraw an abacus machine with the following:
2m + Max ( [m] , [n] ) -> m
| [m] - [n] | - Min ( [m] , [n] ) -> n
n-m -> p
In ExamDraw an abacus machine with the following:
Max ( [m] , [n] ) -> m
| [n] + [m] | + Min ( [m] , [n] ) -> p
1 -> n

Look... Same same but different. HOW THE HELL DID THE 1 COME ABOUT?? No one went thru examples with that scenario. Also did I mention, my lecturer uses a totally new method to teach and now I can't even follow my textbook because I know nuts. Google only shows you the chart but I need to draft a table out with it!

2. Singtel singtel... Down again and downtown 36 hours. Seems like they say they are not doing anything and not directly their fault from Singtel blah blah. This is so frustrating!!!

3. I got cut by a quite rusty garden cutter on my finger. Lucky I have my injections done on 2012 so heng... Last 10 years iirc.

4. Work is as usual sooooo intense.

5. Carouseller, ghosted upon my VERY FIRST BUY. User sharencare, took $50 and poof away with the 2 vintage mickey puzzles!

6. 1111 sales, I wanna buy something but I guess this is not my priority as for now. I got point 1 to 5 (not limited to) to settle. Can I faint now? It is as if a problem every 2 days!!

7. My manager is moving on to the next career after 7th Dec. SO HOW NOW WHAT. Noooooooo!!

8. My office toilet got mozzies? =.=