Monday, February 12, 2018

Just Between Lovers

This is probably the most realistic yet beautiful piece of Korean drama I had ever watch in my whole 25 years of my life.

So simple, so fine, so SMOOTH. <3 p="">
The screenplay, directing, actors and even the OST just fits soooo perfectly. They can win an award for this really. The little details too, they are just perfect. It is like watching a masterpiece in the end.

They do not need to have good-looking actors, they do not need to have extravagant clothing. They just have to be real. And can I emphasis how real this drama is?

1. THEY LEADS USED FREAKING OLD OUTDATED PHONES. DUDE, THE DETAILS!! The phone have cracks on the screen after it dropped several times and they are using the freaking same phone towards the end!!!

2. PLUS, the messages on the phone synced. IM DED. I CANT. Like you know other dramas always just start the text with blank screens? Geddit?

How does one goes into such fine details omg... This one, I have to salute the whole production team for this. Up to the littlest detail, they took care of it 101%.

In the drama, the leads are suppose to be leading a lower than average life staying in rented apartment and rundown motel and yes, they use like outdated phones which makes perfect sense, they have minimal makeup and not even branded clothings. Pity the actors but heck, they are GOLD. Their acting is SUPERB. These are the things that makes this perfect.

Unlike all the other Korean dramas... Especially The Heirs... I know the girl is really poor but somehow she got the latest mobile, nice makeup and even designer shoe???
LOL I don't even have the latest phone and designer shoes/bag! Hahaha... #nokdramalogic this one.

3. It is not so romantic, not so hot guys, not even a bright drama but somehow, it captures my heart and soul. Soooo much that I actually feel Moon Soo and Gang Doo's pain wtf. They have minimal dialogue... That is the best part. The ambience and OST man... All the feels... They act directly for your heart to see omgggg. I loveeeee it.

4. I have no idea if there will be another drama like them? RN Hwayugi is interesting at the start but the mid part is getting messy and other than Seung Gi, idk why should I rush that drama for. #shrugs

So guys, you just have to watch "Just between lovers" by JTBC. They deserve an award!