Start from the first...
====================================================================
14Sep
Carry my camping bags to meet them! (M and Elena!) Then we headed happily to NP via bus. 184. :D And this time, my bag was not heavy. :O Im surprise by that o. :O
Headed to Makan Place for lunch. :D KAKI FUYONG!!!! OYSTER!!! Yummy yummy yummy~
Well initially, we WERE suppose to eat lunch tgt w Rudy but he was late cos of a slow bus driver... =.=;;
Then we headed hastily to LT51A (Which is just below Makan Pace)... After some entertainment of the LOL Japanese vids of Matsumoto (not JUN!), the gathering and lining up in groups was commence!!
The start of 3DAYS2NIGHTS JTC camp!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Too bad we cant change groups... :'/ Or transfer... And for once I tot I WAS GOING TO GG IF IM SEPARATED W M AND ELENA... (I depend on them . lol... No lah, we are sharing toiletry... Also, we have plan activities liao.) Okay, so... Im IN A GROUP OF NEW PEOPLE (aka NEW GROUP...==;) Our GL is Charlotte. :D
So, as what ALL CAMPS do... Start the camps with ICEBREAKERS! (we need to really break our group's ice) So, shall skip the normal intro of names and game... (Wacko!)
Then... WE DREW OUR FLAG... I didn't quite contribute to any ideas... x.x In the end, its a DOMO! Green eco-friendly DOMO! :D:D Of course, we name our group DOMO...
そして...
A quest to PROTECT OUR DOMO FLAG FROM THE WATER BOMBS!!
We are actually to discuss the strategy (TEAMWORK!) with the other group (Group3, we are G4 btw. :))
Okay, 5mins pass... *ticks tock* Guess what? We never even discuss lah... (Team bonding FAIL) And G1 & G2 seems soooooo cooperative lor... Esp G1... With their HYPER leader Anson... :/
Hehehe... I enjoyed playing with the water bombs! :D:D:D I enjoy the throwing part lah~ ;D;D
I want to help to aim at the enemy's flag and i fail to hit the flag but shoe... I throw not far enough... :/ (No energy...)
Haha! G1's GL wanna revenge but he threw too far and miss!! (Y) Overall, I only wet my legs... And it dried when I walk to the LT. :D PRO ME. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loft (after the water bomb)
I AM IN THE SAME ROOM WITH M AND ELENA! (lets celebrate~~)
Took the master bedroom... :D:D:D:D And join the beds tgt for 3!
And shower. :D
One thing about shower... THE SHOWER THING IS DAMN WEIRD... Turn off still got water flowing down de... こわいい... After that, we just rest till dinner time.
*Heard that there's nightwalk later...* T^T
Dinner for the first night is .. ... .... ....... *drums dadadadada* Fried rice!
Taste okay... (I cook de more nice. ;D) The rice was hard and dry... Maybe they didnt soak it??
Hmm, went to the guys lounge area to discuss about 15Sep's performance. Came up with no conclusion... =.=;;
Kay, then before the night walk, we stayed inside LT51A to watch horror movie. SHUTTER!!! ... After that, i doubt cameras... Esp DSLR... :S (lol?)
Me and Juliana pair up for the night walk and we HAVE NOT EVEN STEP FORWARD, WE ARE DAMN SCARED... Okay, gather the courage and proceed... "GAHHH!!!!!!" <=- Guess what? We rush back... And that wasnt even near 10steps... =.=;; And after a mini pleading... WongYi decided to go with us. (ありがとう...)
On the way to block50, ME AND JULIANA WAS BEING SCARED BY JUSTIN!!! AND WE SCREAM DAMN LOUD... (and piercing... =.=;;) He wasnt even a GHOST lah... (Later at my room, Elena told me that SHE AND HER PARTNER COULD HEAR US SCREAMING FROM THE ECE BLK... ==;;;)
Ok, after that part, there wasnt actually anything scarier than our scream...
Ended the night walk quite smoothly as WongYi was in front of us... :/
Then bathe and ahh~~ Sleep~~~ <3
End of 1st night. (Srsly, that day, my stomach was killing me! Im damn hungry lor...)
====================================================================
15Sep
We discuss bout the performance in the morning. :D:D:D:D and end up on doing a skit about JAPANESE ROJAK!!! Its was VERY FUNNY!!!! If the video get post on FB, u all go see k?
Then, TIME FOR THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!! We went around the whole campus. :D And cleared all the burdens that surround us. :D And we emerge 1st!!!!
We discuss bout the performance in the morning. :D:D:D:D and end up on doing a skit about JAPANESE ROJAK!!! Its was VERY FUNNY!!!! If the video get post on FB, u all go see k?
Then, TIME FOR THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!! We went around the whole campus. :D And cleared all the burdens that surround us. :D And we emerge 1st!!!!
Back to the place where you first started. <=- LOFT! Not the LT!!! Abandon G1 and we went for our quest. ;D Nevertheless, we still emerge FIRST!!!
The last part is what i dun like... The telepathy game. :C
I REALLY ADMIRE G1 sia!!!! DAMN GOOD LEADERSHIP LOR!
Still practice left right left right first... Well~ They have a good leader...
Where you get POUR BY FLOUR/BUTTER... Yuck... And Im soak lor...
Then BATH, CUPNOODLE... YES! Not hungry for steamboat liao... @.@
Tell u something, G1... Even they eat steamboat oso so unite one lor...
Performace... We were the last group... And the GLs not happy with us... (hey... Just now the delay till 1hr latar leh... We only 1/2 hr nia, and is just ate finish leh... Not slack k...)
Then went for the performance... We are the only group wo a laptop and audio input. :D And we won the most entertaining award. :D
And just nice as the performance ended, the guards come and shoo us out... (ahh... sry... x.x)
And thats the night out. Inside the loft...
PILLOW FIGHT!!! Last for half hour. :D:D:D
====================================================================
16Sep
We went to take picture of us in SWINGS!!!
Have so much fun and check out of LOFT at 9am...
Have NasiLemak for breakfast... (Not so nice :x)
And have 3cupnoodles left. :S Played 3 rounds of heart attack to determine the loser... Instead of forfeit... PUNISHMENT... CUP NOODLES... :x
But I dunwan... Then I ask like some people... JueYing, Elena, yvonne, Marisa, Shayne... No one wants... :C I oso dunwan leh... :zzz But in the end Mairah accept it. :D
But I dunwan... Then I ask like some people... JueYing, Elena, yvonne, Marisa, Shayne... No one wants... :C I oso dunwan leh... :zzz But in the end Mairah accept it. :D
OYAH! in the LT... Someone DROPPED MIKU!!! AND THE WHOLE GRP like SHOCK!!!!!!! MOST FAILED LAH!!!!! And WongYi still say MIKU looks like someone from NANOHA... *WTF!!!!* TOTALLY DIFFERENT lor!!! Still say SAME LIKE FATE!!!!???? *FAINTS @.@*
My Fate cant be Miku... NOOOOO WAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
And that summaries the outline of the camp. :D Tmr maybe I'll be adding some detials in the other post. :D:D Or maybe not... :/ Hmm...
Next year I wanna go~~~