It happen on today in the morning at 7am +... I was sleeping and my phone keep vibrating... Damn irritating so i picked it up. O, for relief??? MAJIDE???? O.O 9am report there! Ahh!!! Was damn nervous...
Hmm, then shall not spam about my nervousness(not interesting anyway). Okay, so general office and do all the applications and all. :D
Then first class is actually D&T!! (2hr!) @4E5. I go all the way to D&T room and knew that they are in class, so rush there... (no wonder Relief teachers are all so late... =.=;)
Mr Loy never come they all happy lah. Say Yeah!! <-- LOL! Then they settle down... I tot the class would be like noisy or what but IT TURNS OUT TO BE DAMN QUIET except that u can hear some people's discussion lah.
44 days to O le!! Thats fast!!! So chat with some guys who are chatting bout L1B2R2 and ITE stuff, telling them not to give up so fast lah... I also told them my PCHEM from E8 to C6. (They shock... LOL) One even say want to be MAFIA sia... LOL at them lah!!! >.<
One ask AM I A JAPANESE?? LOL!!!!! Cos I dress like one??? Funny sia!!!!
But thats what happen to us in sec4 too. :3 I guess one never knows unless they experienced it. :D
Then relief MS SOH BEE KIM's lesson. Her class SUPER HAPPY lah... Some very sarcastic lah... Then they all whisper and say a bit about me... (IDK what.) Then become damn quiet(again??)... Well, good lah, better than noisy. :D
Last class, sec4 CLB... This one QUIET TILL I CAN HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING!!!!! Only 5 ppl in class nia... Can sleep there. ZzZzZzzz... ...
Okay lah... I kept writing down TSUMARANAI!!! COS IT CAN BE THAT BORED LAH!!! x.x
Have been waiting for the DRINGGGGGs to pass... :D
And the students CALLED ME TEACHER!!! O.O (Not qualified for 1... :C Cos i forgot how to do math!!! SORRY!!! >.<) And they asked me if they can go toilet mah... DAMN CUTE lah!!! >.<
Im only 1yr older than them nia... :x