Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D:

Did I blog about how angry my mum was when I said I chose Hip Hop for S&W?? So yea, that was the issue ytd.
And I said I need at least one converse shoe, (flat sole shoe) she scolded me for choosing a sport that needs a new shoe!

Why?? Cos... ...
...
...

She claims that I have A LOT of shoes when I don't! She lied. :C I only got 3 shoes that I normally wear and heels are not counted. :x Then SHE SAID I HAVE MANY SHOES... lol!!

So, she told my dad bout it. Say she chose Hip Hop and need to buy a pair of shoes. And my dad says buy Nike lah! I was like err... I dont think I want Nike... (Come on, Im not a sports person. :/) And my mum was even more pissed off. :x

And she said I shouldn't be doing THIS DANGEROUS SPORT!! LOL @ THAT!!! :O

She tot I would be doing BreakDance, and other what hand stand kind of Hip Hop... =.=;;
I immediately say 2mth can learn all this?? Then Im a genius liao lor! :@
And she said U BETTER DONT. =.=;; (as if I will if im taught... okay, i know she meant me well but I can take care of myself le... Im not the old me anymore. My old self has gone off!)

And after a long debate and blah nonsense... She said haiz... U take care of it urself lah, so big ready I dont need to worry bout u liao. Just dont do anything wrong can liao (NICE! I LIKE THAT!!) :D:D And I was like YIPPEI!!! FREEDOM!!!

But later, she asked who was going in Hip Hop with me, who is the teacher, is it necessary?? I began my =.=" face and go Awhh!! :@:@