Okay, then walk walk around at AMK Hub... Nothing much to see.... Hmm then head up to arcade cos I heard there's Project Diva there... But there aren't... (Can judge from the emptiness at the arcade... =.=;;)
#1) But I saw 2 grandpas playing the sweet jackpot machine!! o.o!! I was like "huh?? Now grandpa so in arh?? Play arcade??" And somemore no try luck or play play leh... THEY ARE SUPER PROS!!!! 2 jackpots!!! THEY PWNED THE MACHINE!!! *I eyes at their goodies... xP* Damn envious lah. xD xD I wish my grandpa will play this too and gave me all his winning plushies. xP xP
#1) But I saw 2 grandpas playing the sweet jackpot machine!! o.o!! I was like "huh?? Now grandpa so in arh?? Play arcade??" And somemore no try luck or play play leh... THEY ARE SUPER PROS!!!! 2 jackpots!!! THEY PWNED THE MACHINE!!! *I eyes at their goodies... xP* Damn envious lah. xD xD I wish my grandpa will play this too and gave me all his winning plushies. xP xP
#2) OTW back... At CCK LRT, there's one girl (P5) holding on to RAFFLES GIRLS exam paper with her maid beside her... And she did the exam paper inside the LRT!!! So pack and stuffy (air-con broke down) and she still did her work like very relax like that... Aiyo... Kids now SUPER DUPER STRESS sia... x.x
And I feel sad for students holding on to TYS!!! Haha!!! That was me 1yr ago!!! Damn sad lor... hose times, TYS super heavy. :// Happy O-ling peeps. :D:D