Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haze problem

Tsk tsk... Haze... Haze issue in Singapore. In case u all duno Singapore's recent terrible weather, i'll tell u here -> Singapore is wrap by HAZE!!

Haze in Singapore due to Indonesia (our neighbouring country)'s forest fire. Both deliberate and accident fires. :/ Plus now the wind blows towards the Singapore, the smoke all come Singapore lor... Of course not only Singapore but other neighbouring countries as well. (Singapore was not the worst country with haze... And I forgot which country has the worst haze.)

And click here for extended info by the news reporter about the haze.

At least till 23Oct. :/
Thats bad... For people working outside, or playing outside... People spending most of their time outside regardless of work or other reasons... Bad for health.

Most of my friends also experience headaches, dry throats and sore throats. For me, no voice. :/ I need to erm hmm in order to speak. :C

So I would wish the wind to change direction or pls rain... At least by raining, it would minimise the haze problem...