Friday, October 8, 2010

Kbox w mummy and aunt...

I went KBOX today!!! With mummy and aunt. :D:D @LOT1 CCK. :D:D
Mummy decide that she will treat me to K for my birthday~~ So I did not spend money on singing~~ lalala

Also, aunt bought a denim jacket for me~~ As my present. :D:D shd

Kay, shall talk bout what song I sang there... I sang quite a few, both Chinese and Japanese. ^^

Konayuki, Possibility (BoA), Flavour of life (Utada Hikaru)... There are limited jap songs that I know in KBOX... And either no sub or is all hiragana... Difficult for me to process in my brain when i sang Doushite (DBSK)... :/

Now for chinese are... dadada...
匿名的朋友,雨爱,宇宙小姐,童话... Limited too... :x And the rest is listen to mummy duet aunt... Haha. :D:D

And after 3hrs of singing in the FREAKING COLD room... I went to buy pastries from MANGOESITY. Nice and yummy~~ :D:D If u like mangoes, u would like them too. :D

Plus I got a shock when I got home, someone sent spam mail using my email... WTF!!!!!!!! :@:@:@