Thursday, October 28, 2010

My first 3DD!

Random thought - Some people just don't look like their own sex...

*change topic uhh*

Presenting my first ... ... 3DD WORK!! *weee*

WHAT? HOW DID THE LOADING GO BACK DE???!!!?? :O



My 3D work!! (Actually, i find it the same as for DWF... :/)

Well, Eric said not bad. :/ (really mah?? *doubts*)

And dear 3x3 magic cube, WHY DO YOU HAVE SO HELL MANY CUBES!??
Ya noe, I HAVE A HARD TIME DRAWING Em... And I did drew them ALL...
I must be a loose nut. D: And anyway, I find it ugly. :C So, Im glad Eric said not bad.... Then I will get at least a pass. :D:D

And he doesn't want us to call him CHER, TEACHER, MR ERIC or some other formal forms... Just plain ERIC. :/ And I feel somehow rude which doesn't makes sense?? :O

Maybe Im too polite le bah... :/