I got to know that, THERE ARE SO MANY WEEKLY MANGA MAGAZINES BESIDES リボン!! :O
For my 17 yrs, i only knew リボン and コロコロ(some kind similar)... Cos the mangas that i bought(shoujo) always have their preview up on リボン!! Haha!
Besides manga mag, there's also pretty pictures!! By mangaka!! (obviously... *duh* =.=;;) k, I mean those illustrations like Candy Candy!. Classic shoujo looks and their eyes are damn pretty lah... Sparkling twinkly round eyes and symmetrical face(almost)... Sooo elegant to me!! (I dont think I would ever master this kind of drawings. :/) saddening as the truth itself...
Pictures that I took are up on FB! Do take a look at them! :D
And I feel like buying the children magazine sia... Magazine for age 1-3, 4-6... In order to practise my Japanese!! Haha! Y children mag?? Cos they wont be too chim for me! (Y)~~ A good way to learn Japanese and see the creative-ness and cute-ness of children magazines! Haha, killing 2 birds in 1 stone. Wahaha! :D
O, you can take a look at the exhibition if u all are interested...
Manga&Anime! Japan
DATE: 16 Oct - 12 Nov ( Closed on Sunday, Monday & 5 Nov )
TIME: Click for time chart
ADMISSION: FREE!
*How did I get there*
- Started off from Ngee Ann Poly
- bus74, alight after 2 stops.
- bus174, quite a long ride. (Alight aft the 20th stop.)
- Alight at Delfi Orchard
- Walk up ( or walk back)
- Cross 2 short traffic lights and you shd see short houses. (Like chalet kind)
And TADA~ Reached! :D
What the email says:
"
Japan Creative Centre, Kyoto International Manga Museum, the Japan Foundation and Animax are jointly organizing the exhibition, Manga & Anime! Japan - A Journey From The History To Modern Day Inspirations, from 16 Oct to 12 Nov 2010 to showcase these important icons of Japanese pop culture. This event aims to deepen understanding of charms of Japan and her pop culture through introducing history and culture of Japanese manga and animation.
"
So do go there are see see, im sure u would enjoy as much as i do! :D