Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tmr...

Tmr is the start of a new sem!! Looking forward to it. :D (Not so looking forward but I need to. :/ But Im afraidI cant wake up on time!!

Waking up at 7am used to be an easy task for me. (Starting of hols) And then that time, I was thinking WHY I CANT ADJUST MY BODY CLOCK TO WAKE-UP LATER??Sadly, my body cant
... Out of the 11weeks, I woke up at 7am for like 8weeks?? lol. And mainly cos of waking up in the morning to receive calls for relief teaching bah. :3

And on 4Oct, (Sec sch having exams) and I can finally sleep in peace! *Oyeah!* So, from that day onwards, till now, i wake up at almost 8.30am and laze in bed till like 9++ am... :/ (bad habit!! :O)

And so coincidentally, really, tmr is the start of a new sem!! Sch's starting! :O (OMFG! I haven adjust my body clock yet! I woke up at 9am today!) Im gonna be in a deep shit tmr... Without the 15min grace. And I start my lessons at 9am EVERYDAY... (excluding TUE. *thank god im in afternoon shift!*)

In other words, holidays spoilt my body clock... I guess Im gonna spend duno how many weeks adjusting my body clock and by the time I've adjust it, IT WOULD BE THE HOLIDAYS AGAIN... =.=;;

And good news to share! HAZE IS GONE FROM MY AREA!! Maybe ytd's rain did help A LOT although I didn't get to order my pizza... =.=;; And peeps!! U can breathe as hard as u wish le!! Haha! Its all fresh air now. :D