Sunday, November 27, 2016

They say, every mid-decade is a milestone in life and a new experience in life. I very much agree to it. Ok if you never heard of this before, I SAID IT LOL. I just introduced my new boyfriend that had been together for barely 2 months to my family for the very very first time in my 23 years.

So you can guess their reaction and the amount of stress in me followed after. (Yes I am from a very very traditional and over protective asian Chinese Singaporean family). So I am considered a really late bloomer to my parents considering my past relationships didn't even get past my parents.

The typical timeline should follows:
5yo - First school experience
10yo - First love experience
15yo - First dating experience
20yo - First couple moment experience
25yo - First marriage experience
30yo - First baby experience

Isn't that tthe ideal timeline? The socially accepted timeline in terms of relationships?????? So all this while I skipped on relationship topics in my house for the 23 years of my life because of my super traditional family; they can't differentiate between a freaking joke, a sarcasm and truth.

They made a bigggg (sorta) commotion yesterday night. News about me attached spread like while fire, mum suddenly turned into a relation expert dafuq. Dad and bro thinks that all guys are wolves except themselves. I was super entertained and at the same time irritated and annoyed. Why and who are they to judge what was portrayed in front of them? Your daughter do not even portray her real self at home.

So you think you understand her? Who are you to judge her? She is not the girl you knew since young and she was glad she was not following the steps of you. So i was basically hating the attention from HER and HIM until I realised probably the reason was, he was the first guy I brought. HAHA. Why? I have no idea!!

I only knew my past relationship was half hearted and why the trouble to introduce and make a big hoohaa and then to say I broke up in the end? At least this guy, he is making the effort and I guess it is about time to try something new so that I can have more freedom in life. After yesterday's meeting. Fuck. More like the end of freedom for me. hallelujah. 

Just why do I have parents who treat me like a diamond where in actual fact i am just a fucking useless stone. Be realistic please. Do be.