Thursday, December 8, 2016

Overly concerned parents

All the time Sometimes (just not to sound that bad), I wished that I was someone without a guardian or I have guardians that heck care about the life I lead. My parents, they are way too concerned about my life, to the fact that they are disturbing my pace in life and restricting my freedom to do things freely without being judged.

I have no boyfriend, they asked with concern if everything was right to the extent that mum virtually thought I had one. Now I have a boyfriend, she asked this all the time, "SO, you love your boyfriend?". I mean, WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS??

So to her, it means that my love is greater than his love for me just because I am fetching him at the airport. Please, it is 2016 now and it does not mean anything when a girl sends / fetches their boyfriend. It is completely normal, whoever is free will be able to do it. Comon, be cool about it. It means absolutely nothing.

Every single movement, I will have to keep her in the loop. Where I went, who I went out with, what I DID, she just wants to poke her nose in. Vaguely saying "Hanging out with friends shopping and dinnering and talk cock sing song" is already pushing my limits. Now, whenever I go out with the BOYFRIEND, SHE HAS TO KNOW WHAT WE DID AND ATE. I MEAN. MUMMY STOP BEING SUCH A BUSY BODYYYY. I do not what you to know what I did in detail. I am already being kind by letting you know that I am going out to xxx. That is all that I can tolerate. Anything more, you are pushing my privacy and limits.

So stop being so concern about me. You being so overy concern just shows one thing - you do not trust me and my judgement at all. Can you all, mum, dad and bro, be quiet and just fuck care about me? I do not need to answer your needless questions on where I just came back from. It is understandable that I have my life out of home and I am not doing illegal activities. That is all you all need to know about your daughter so can you please untie her and let her do the things she wants to freely?

Do not be soooo obsessed about my life, it is not like you both provide any insights to it. You all are just judgmental and too conservative ffs. Unless I am an idiot, I don't think I should be subjected to all your questions on my private life.

I am not unfilial or rebellious, just seriously stop poking your nose into my business. One day I will just do all the things just to make you all flip... For example, not telling you about my trip until 2 hours before my flight~ Or that I found and am going to move out, ciao~

Being concerned about my life is not doing anything good but making it really bad.