Sunday, December 11, 2016

My parents do not trust me at all

My parents do not trust me at all.

Long day from the South to North East and all you asked me was "Am i with Joseph today" and asking me tons of questions that makes me feel fucking invaded in personal privacy and it sounds like you all are all against me in a relationship or i am a fucking retard.

  我受够了。您已经过了您应有的界限,把我给逼到快崩溃的一个阶段。您轻易打断您对我的信任与尊严。原来你们把我看得那么低吗?Am i worth not even that bit of trust in your eyes?

If you all do not trust me, who the hell will even trust me? If they trust me more, it makes you all fucking fail as my parents. It just means that you all failed in bringing me up morally and resulting in you all having doubts in my judgement. It reflects a lot on your teaching too. A failed child is a result of failed parenting.

So can't you all just stfu and believe in me and stop fucking annoying me every single time and ffs stop all the stereotypical mindset. 21st century, girls are capable of breaking a guys heart and we are not some fucking 弱女子 ok.