Wednesday, October 25, 2017

About sizes and fitness

Living in Singapore, where girls are at average height of 155cm and 45kg, here I am, 168cm and near 60kg wtf. My skinniest was at 55kg in my poly days! Where I have fats all over me. I mean REAL jingling fats under my arms, my waist, my thighs and even my calves fml.

Now I have way lesser fats around my waist and arms and close to 0 fats at my thighs and calves, my weight boomz near 5kg. WHAT IS THIS!! I know muscle weigh more than fats but this is too cruel for me in a judging society sobs.

In Asia, wide hips, big legs are labeled fat. Did you see all the taobao models? STICK THIN LEGS AND BAMBOO WASIT omg... I can be double of them.

I am not born stick thin. You can strip me off my meat and I can tell you that my bone structure is bigger than the others and hence I am not label thin and will always be judged. Fun fact... I have really not much fats at my hips and elbow and knee!! But somehow these are the ones that made me look fat fml.

It is sooo hard to not look fat around others tbh... I am easily a head taller than people and it will not make sense for me to be the same size as them right? (168cm but 45kg... Though how I wish I was... I can be a size 0 model then)

If you see Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez together, you can see that Taylor is not thin at all. She is a giant... And yes I feel like a giant being sooo tall in pictures. It makes things worst when you take pictures with a bunch of petite people. T____T

My main point is... How one link sizes to fitness. I tell you, these 2 are not the same. Some people who stayed the same despite having no exercise, you can say that they have good metabolism and good genes. While some just a bit lacking... Like me... No good metabolism and genes.

Nowadays there are many underlying disease that even skinny people get! They have fats around their organs. More details http://time.com/14407/the-hidden-dangers-of-skinny-fat/. Yes skinny fat! Just because they do not look fat, people assume fit which is totally not the same.

All athletes, they are not thin. They are fit. Look at ballerinas, they have strong and calves thicker than me for all the pointe they do. They need that muscles. Swimmers have board arms, they need it. Tennis players have strong arms and thighs!

Ok but I am neither athlete nor dancer so I have to tone down to maybe gymnastic size fml. I have zero idea how while I am running and doing planks often... I think it surely didn't help in making my limbs slim...

HOW HOW HOW??? I wanna be stick thin... Even Gigi Hadid, people say that she do not and is not a standard for a model. I mean oh my god... She is so fit yet she gets criticized????? They world should get a lesson on what is THIN vs FIT and the importance of the latter.

This post started when I realized the girls in my office wears size XS - S and I am so conscious about it... I am a head taller and bigger than them fml.