Sunday, August 16, 2020

The missing 2 years

 I chanced upon this abandoned Blogger account while reading some fanfics and spoilers online. I am surprised Blogger is still... alive and doing good.

Lets see, my last post was 2018 (a grand 2 years plus). On general daily basis, life is mundane but in summary, a lot of change happened to me and so here am I doing this posting for the record to my future me! Maybe I will look back here 2 years later and reminisce on my youth.

I am turning 27 soon! I am already not within the 18 - 24 years old range when filling survey forms ouch. Funny thing is, age does not seem to catch up much on me yet, except I am gaining weight, everything else is still same. Stamina increased, more durability, climbed at least 3 mountains! I love this achievement~ 

Sometime in 2019, I got out of a relationship and I had not looked back since. It was the best decision I've ever made that made such good impact on my well being. I do not think I am unwell, but I might just reject people trying to get into my life. I don't know honestly.

At the same time, I graduated with a degree in Mathematics in 2019! And I am not so proud to say I got no honors, I could had put in more effort in my first year! But now the certificate still has little to do with my job (yes, I am still at the same job since 2017).

I am also secretly pleased that I had not take a industry switch last October. Although it was a company in my to-work list, it is a travel related company, and this whole year has people keeping their toes on since coronavirus. It did huge impact to the travel and tourism industry. Not sure happy or sad that I have to halt my grand plans and continue in this company for now. I guess more time for me to figure out my future?